Thursday 12 May 2022

And....I'm back....

Well, that was a strange two or so years, wasn't it?

The last post I made on this site was August 2020. My journey to building income streams for "financial freedom" was taking a slow, meandering path. Too slow. So I stop chronicling it. I'd had enough of spinning the wheels.

Anyway, a lot has happened in the world since then. The pandemic properly kicked in globally and we were still waiting for a vaccine to be approved, the US found itself an even more elderly leader (not before a skirmish on Capitol Hill), Russia decided it was a great time for an invasion, and inflation has gone insane. It's been quite a period.

One thing that hasn't changed is my lack of additional income streams. That's not entirely true. My dividend strategy remains in place. I'm still selling a few ebooks. And I do the occasional paid writing gig. But there's no consistency. No structure. No uniforming narrative to drive me to the next level. 

So what I've decided to do is to use this blog to help me get clarity on my philosophy. Yes, it'll be a bit of self-indulgent noise. No, I'm not likely to monetize much here.

I just want to get in writing some of my thoughts. To shape a worldview that I can build upon. I don't exactly know how this will play out. I'm not even sure of the regularity. I just have this urge right now to try to define my "mission". 

I want to have some body of work that will provide the foundations for consulting / coaching / digital products (all of which I want to have as part of my future - at least, I think so...). At the very least, I'll get to practice thinking outside the box. 

So, here I am - starting here once again. It's been too long!


No comments:

Post a Comment