Thursday 17 September 2009

Time and money

I sometimes feel stuck - trapped by my own deliberations. For example, I've got a bit of money in my pocket, not ill-gotten, not intended for anywhere very, very important. It’s just there. Then the trouble begins. Maybe I should save it. Maybe I should buy that bright shiny thing that sits in the department store window. Maybe I should spend it on a slap-up meal even though I'm not hungry. Maybe I should really take that holiday that I know I really need but have been putting off because I always feel I should be spending my money on something more important... I guess we all get those days and moments - trying to align your time, money, energy with your priorities in life. I guess once you're aware of what your priorities are and it gets far easiest to make those important decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment