Monday 5 October 2009

Making sure your 'but' looks good for all occasions

I woke up this morning and realised that I'd been pretty quiet on the blog front for a while. I've been fairly busy doing a bit of this, that and the other. Some of the stuff was quite tangible. Some of the stuff was just noise and fluff - distractions, really. So although I know I'm going to take another short soujourn away from the writing when I go on holiday in shortly, I thought I'd get back into the rhythm. Because that's what maintaining focus is partly about - getting in the rhythm. Plus, I like writing so I really should be finding fewer reasons for not to be doing it.

Anyway, I fell upon this comment earlier which is quite an interesting way of looking at the world of excuses:

"If you want to do something in life, there's no doubt that you'll find a way, no BUTs about it! If, on the other hand, you don't want to do something, you'll always find a reason not to. Instead of looking to avoid things, start looking for excuses to live life fully! All it really takes is a shift in attitude. Change your excuses."

No comments:

Post a Comment