Saturday 30 November 2019

Income Reports: November

It hasn't been a great month for generally building new business, as I've been caught up with focusing on the family a bit more.

Thankfully I had already scheduled a few posts to be posted to my newish blog. But I need to restock in coming weeks.

The one strategy that has paid off is my dividend approach. That worked out well. The rest needs to be properly rethought and restructured for 2020.

Anyway, this has been my month.

Resume Writing: $0. I turned down work on this front. Maybe I'll have to revisit this more in 2020. The passive income streams are taking time so it might make sense to reinvigorate the more active income opportunities.

Additional Writing: $0.  Nope. Same as above.

Stock Dividends: $4,140.  A fairly spectacular month for me on the dividend front. This continues to tick along. It's an investment strategy that works. It does require putting money to work in the stock market and targeting stocks that pay dividends. You've also got to be comfortable with having your capital tied up for a while, in addition to the fact that not every month will see a dividend. But, for me, it works.

Interest: $22. It ticks along but is never going to move the dial.

Ebooks: $2. Still quiet at the moment. Amazon isn't working right now, though sold one on Kobo. I might need to market a bit harder (Beginner's Guide to Online Side HustlesCryptocurrency Job Hunting for Non-TechiesThe Simple Guide to a Winning LinkedIn Profile and Craft a Winning Resume).

Coaching: $0. No sessions.

Other: $0. Nothing to add here.

Total: $4,164. Well, that's spectacularly distorted by my dividends. A great strategy that works. I'm not likely to make much in December so I'm already thinking forward to 2020. Time to find more balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment