Thursday 19 February 2009

Little and often

As concepts go “little and often” is one I kind of like. It’s bite sized, easy to spell and is exactly what it is. Loads of people have grand designs to be this or to do that. Hell, I’m one of the billions afflicted with the human conditions of wishing and wanting. But what the phrase does for me is it gives me a workable roadmap that isn’t couched in some crazily scary grandiose framework. Yep, I could have a good old fashioned plan with a structured approach to meeting specific targets along the way. But all that kind of stuff scares me. It makes sense but sounds a little bit rigid for my disposition. All you’ve got to do is work towards whatever you want to work towards in a piecemeal bit by bit fashion. Evolution not revolution. Not scary at all really.

No comments:

Post a Comment