Tuesday 10 March 2009

I don't like Mondays (sometimes)...

Well, I had such high expectations based on my thinking on Friday's blog. The idea that we can all easily manage the period between our wakening ups and falling to sleeps worked fine in weekend thinking. Then came Monday again. It was another one of those days that I got out of the wrong side of bed, which in my case probably means getting stuck between the left hand side of the bed and the wall. Yep, it was one of those days where the non-descript rain was wetter than usual, the standard Monday TV fare were worse than usual, my usual journey into work was less inspiring than ever, and all in all everything could do no right. Well, Monday rolled into Tuesday and all was right with the world again. All in all, it's good to remember that we're all human after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment