Wednesday 15 April 2009

The Doc

As much as I'd like to pretend that I come up with a lot of my thinking out of nowhere, the fact is I get my inspirations from a whole array of sources - be it, highly spiritual scripture or highly cheesy Hollywood. In actual fact I wouldn't like to pretend that all my thinkings were created by little old me, as credit deserves to be given where credit is due.

One of my very favourite gurus, mentors, smart chaps is the 'Barefoot Doctor'. He explains the principals of Taoism in easy to digest and apply ways. While sometimes his commentary can come across so left-field it may as well be off the pitch, other times he's so on the money he makes me shiver. I've read his stuff for years, so indeed credit where credit is due.

Anyway, don't take my word for it, have a perusal of the website from time to time. You might see something that works for you.

http://www.barefootdoctorglobal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment