Wednesday 22 April 2009

Nothing in particular

I've been thinking over the last few days about what next to write about in the blog. Okay, it hasn't been keeping me awake at night but it's been enough to get me thinking about what I'm thinking about. The trouble was, I couldn't come up with anything. In fact, that's not the real problem. The problem is thinking that I always have to come up with something. Analysing and re-analysing what I'm meant to be pontificating about has really got me nowhere. I need to remind myself that I'm allowed to just be me, without needing to get results all the time and just let things flow. My viewpoints aren't always going to be earth-shatteringly original or inspired. People may not even read them. But that's okay. When I remember, I'll just be myself and have a bit of fun. And the less pressure I put on myself the more thoughts can flow. So there you go. I couldn't really think of anything much today but I'm all cool and the gang about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment