Wednesday 17 June 2009

Manifesting

Falling upon one of my favourite websites, I found the line: “I have manifested this because I like it.” It wasn’t talking about achieving some beautiful and wonderfully long-held dream.

Au contraire. It was all about the crap that we see in our lives. I started thinking about the mechanics of the idea and saw some truth in it. It’s the old ‘devil you know’ syndrome. If you really wanted to change your perception of a situation you can if you try a little.

But, oh no, you’d much rather be the victim, or the struggler, or over-worked, or the unloved, or the put upon, or the… And it goes on.

If you manage to take a deep breath and go head on against the comfort of feeling crap, as it were, you might actually surprise yourself. Get aware. As ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment