Sunday 25 January 2009

Days like these

There are days that I’m in the zone. Everything I touch turns to 24-carat nice ones. And then there are those other days. Days that you stay in bed when you know it’s a glorious day outside. Days when you should be celebrating but you find yourself moaning, groaning about some little pithy thing. Days when you should be taking on the world but instead live in your emotional cesspit. Hey, that’s cool. Some days it works, sometimes it doesn’t. I like to think that it's only natural to have up days and down days especially when you forget what you are all about. When I remember who I am then it’s just gravy. None of the rest matters so much. Does that happen a lot? Not enough. Regardless, everyday is a special day. You’re alive. You’re in the game!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment